Looks like it would fit in good with my projector... :rolleyes:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...2140&rd=1&rd=1
Printable View
Looks like it would fit in good with my projector... :rolleyes:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...2140&rd=1&rd=1
Hi Aaron,
I dont think a bare silicon sensor can read accurately to 200mW
Id be afraid of scorching it without an ND attenuator. But could be done.
Biggest problem is its wavelength dependant. meaning its calibration is only good for one wavelength.
If you need a Power meter somewhat cheap and is not wavelength dependant.
I have one of these Id let go cheap. like one of these http://cgi.ebay.com/Scientech-365-Po...QQcmdZViewItem
I have an extra one tho a bit ugly that Im willing to let go..
comes with a power head good to 30watts.
make me an offer !! PM is fine
I agree with Marconi,
I don't think the silicon sensor will be able to handle much power before it gets fried. You would have to use a neutral density filter to attenuate the laser power. The Scientech laser power meter is well designed and very sensitive. It uses a thermopile detector that has a built in heater that allows you to calibrate it yourself and the head doesn't need a ND filter to handle higher power readings.
Rick
what do you guys think of the die4laser power meter, im getting one
http://www.die4laser.com/D4Thing/D4Thing.html
I think thats a great looking unit. :) Nice job Robin
And should certainly do the trick for you.
You could mount it in just about anything.
Heck... I might grab one myself and make a portable unit.
I really like the idea of being able to make a small Hotplate that'l fit
under my microscope !!!
I want one too. I also urged him not to change that name, ever, it's that cool. :) I like working out my own answers to stuff but I'm not good enough to match that one so when I have money I'll buy one to see what I can do with it.
it is a real good price and ive got his driver board to and its great.
top guy