Hey guys, I am using flexure mounts for my dichroics. The dichros are affixed with JB weld. The mounts are bolted to a 10mm aluminum plate. My diodes are securely mounted and my collimators are fixed with a weak threadlocker. Now, I don't do commercial shows so, I am not going from gig to gig with them. I use them for a time and then closet them when I have no time for lasers. When I pull them out again (a few weeks to 1 month later) I invariably have to realign the FF. Generally it is slight, but I can definitely see that the alignment has shifted. Is this normal to have this much drift? I am not sure if it is because of the flexure mounts or the JB weld holding the dichros or if this is just the nature of the beast but I always have to realign. Thoughts?

