got bored and decided to play with the abstract creator in beyond. Check it out
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xqpy693cy5...ract.bcue?dl=0
Printable View
got bored and decided to play with the abstract creator in beyond. Check it out
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xqpy693cy5...ract.bcue?dl=0
I would like to see this. How do I view the ".bcue" file? Can you just insert the image in your post?
I would have to set the laser up and take a video. The abstract evolves quite a bit over time. Maybe if I have time tonight I'll set it up and take a video.
Otherwise if you have beyond. bcue is their cue file extension. You can load it into your workspace and watch the abstract there
Thanks Swami,
I posted the cue file in that thread
Too bad you can't see it without Beyond. Not all of us have Beyond.
Attachment 44766
Attachment 44767
Attachment 44768
Attachment 44769
Here's a few pics.
http://youtu.be/aNP5WmvIvak
Video was difficult
Beautiful! I'm sure the video doesn't do it justice but I appreciate the effort. I love those dense and delicate slowly evolving patterns - looks very analog. Thanks for posting the photos and video!