-
VIP LAB
Hello, everybody! I am from Russia. Wanted to demonstrate to show that I do. Using QS, 3D max 8, LaserBoy, Illustrate. I also use a home-made software to optimize ILDA files. Projector - Simple Chinese. Galvo changed to 40000 points. Engaged in the creation of laser shows for weddings, corporate parties and various celebrations in the city of Astrakhan and sometimes in Kazakhstan.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0ycD-uCtRo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYVODBo05a4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwwLYe0RXHI
Love to hear the opinion of professionals. Thank you!
-
Looks awesome. I am glad to finally see some solid work done with Laserboy.
-
How much do you charge for a show?
-
Very nice. Welcome to PL!
I find it amusing that you're asking what the professionals think of your show. Because honestly, I think it's probably on par or better than what some "professionals" can do. Well done!
-
Amazingly awesome... Any chance you might have some of those in .ild I'd love to display some of these at home!
I am curious about the "home made software" to optimize ilda files...
-
Great work! I have been using QS & Beyond for 3 years now and my shows are not even close to the quality of yours. I hope to be able to one day create shows as good as yours. Keep up the good work.
-
-
-
@thetrik that i some good work you did on these, i liked the happy birthday one the best. Welcome to Photonlexicon
@photonbeam a little something came in the mail for you two days ago, I will contact you.
-
2 Attachment(s)
Очень хорошо, Молодец! (..Man, I sure hope I didn't just curse at you! ;) Nice job.. I especially appreciated seeing Yuri..
Attachment 44957 Attachment 44958 :) Keep up the good werk.. :cool:
cheers..
j