I was getting 5 to 50 spams a day on my LaserBoy Forum.
Then I subscribed to CleanTalk.
None.
https://cleantalk.org/
James.
Printable View
I was getting 5 to 50 spams a day on my LaserBoy Forum.
Then I subscribed to CleanTalk.
None.
https://cleantalk.org/
James.
I have a multi pronged spam prevention system running here already that appears to be running well enough. Are you getting pm/post spam here and not reporting it?
Also: update your email address on the board. I'm getting spammed by bounces from your previous host.
I can see 12 Spams about online prescription drugs from user philip.
I can't use my real email address of james at akrobiz dot com.
You blocked the account James Lehman many years ago. It's associated with that account.
James.
Joy, user group spam, the best kind. That feature was disabled for years and I only recently enabled it, so I guess that explains how it got through.
The bounces I am seeing are related to the account you are currently using and you have the ability to update your email address for it.
As for the old account, what do you want to do with it?
I'm telling you that I cannot update my current account with my real email address because your forum app is telling me that it is already associated with my previous account.
There is a reasonable amount of time between the two accounts. Can they be merged into one?
current account james
previouse account James Lehman
While I'm looking at crafting a sql query that updates UUID's - Which account do you want to be authoritative? More specifically, which login name do you want to use?
Well if the two accounts can be merged and I don't lose anything from my james account, I'd be happy to get James Lehman back.
If I have to set back time to the end of my James Lehman account and lose all my current stuff, I'd rather not.
Thanks!
James.
James, are you suggesting some sort of temporal incursion?
http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Temporal_incursion