do you need AR coating for a beam splitter film?
For a polarizer beam splitter film, to be used in an imaging application, if it can be laminated on an already AR coated glass or acrylic sheet, do you also need to have the non-laminated side of the polarizer film also AR coated? I don't seem to find any company doing it.
I only found one company which has the adhesive layer on both sides of the polarizer film and laminates it between two AR coated acrylic sheets, but the cost was too high. Couldn't find any company at all in China that does this.
Also, for the glass or acrylic, does the laminated side need to be AR coated or only the other side?
For this specific use case I just need a linear polarizer sheet that can handle some flex so the AR coated glass polarizer sheets are not suitable.
Any answers or alternate solutions are welcome.