9 Attachment(s)
Various scanner SET : ScannerMax C506 / PT-A27 / 30 kpps Laserworld / 20 kpps
Dear members,
When I was looking for some replacement parts for a dead DT30 scanner, I found 4x sets of scanners that I no longer need. 3x are brand new, 1x used, all working.
1/ Set of 30 kpps scanset from Laserworld. Used system, complete with powersupply, cables with ILDA/DMX/auto board. Mirrors for 4mm beam.
Attachment 56282
Attachment 56283
PRICE : 80 €
2/ Set of Pangolin ScannerMax C506 with "big mirrors" for 5mm beam at large angle. Brand new, comes with drivers (adjusted by Mr Benner himself), cable and power supplies.
Attachment 56284
Attachment 56285
PRICE : 490 €
3/ Set of 40 kpps PT-A27, large mirrors for 7mm beam. Brand new, comes with drivers, cable and power supplies.
Attachment 56286
Attachment 56287
Attachment 56288
PRICE : 370 €
4/ Set of 20 kpps scanset, mirrors for 4mm beam. Brand new, comes with drivers, cables and power supply.
Attachment 56289
Attachment 56290
Price : 50 €
Cheap and fast shipping from Belgium to anywhere in Europe !
Greetings,
Mike
Interested in the ScannerMax C506
I am interested in the ScannerMax C506 scanners. Would you be willing to ship to the United States?
Also, since these have larger mirrors, does that mean the scan speed will be less compared to the normal sized mirrors?