FULL SET: LSR/CITY CYBERPUNK TOUR @ Kia Forum, Los Angeles [22nd Mar 2025] 4K
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-ochJEQpb0
Printable View
FULL SET: LSR/CITY CYBERPUNK TOUR @ Kia Forum, Los Angeles [22nd Mar 2025] 4K
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-ochJEQpb0
with the occasional musical phrase or beat sequence interspersed.
It is clear that the phrase "less is more" no longer applies and because of that I am proclaiming a new phrase.
"Far, far, far more is much, much, much less than it could be."
Thanks for sharing, @TheHermit.
What are beams with neither musical phrase nor sequences?
Wasted photon energy, without volume, vanishing at the speed of light.
"Diminishing returns on investment", I reckon.Quote:
It is clear that the phrase "less is more" no longer applies and because of that I am proclaiming a new phrase.
"Far, far, far more is much, much, much less than it could be."
Bless their hearts, they haven't seen what my Teensy Laser Synth can do. 🙄
But, given unlimited production budgets, who cares as long as the 'punters' turn up, right? Priority is doin' da biz 4 da prophet.🤔
Even so, this old fart would still love to be there to experience it live.
Glad to not be responsible for the production, planning, power, sanitation, catering, safety permits(?), setup, breakdown, loadouts.... Deepest respects to those who can.
That's why I included the 'Kick-off of Defqon 1 2025" video out of respect for the production's organizers.
My pleasure.Quote:
Thanks for sharing, @TheHermit.
😎