Hey guys,
I have been able to find a great deal on these diodes with only 1 catch.
The great deal is i can get them for $20AUD ea,
The catch is, I need 100 pcs to get this price..
Who is in? Ill take 30 of them straight off, leaving 70 to go :)
Printable View
Hey guys,
I have been able to find a great deal on these diodes with only 1 catch.
The great deal is i can get them for $20AUD ea,
The catch is, I need 100 pcs to get this price..
Who is in? Ill take 30 of them straight off, leaving 70 to go :)
Dave, got any links...
Heres the datasheet at photonic products.
http://www.photonic-products.com/pro...s/hl6545mg.pdf
im interested how much for postage to UK
i would be looking at 10 diodes
Put me down for 30 please Dave :)
simon are these the ones i used to get from you??
depending on where they are going to end up would it be better for one of us UK guys to buy them and ship out - no point in them going from UK to oz and back! If there are enough takers in UK - and I would have some - then maybe we could do it. I have dealt with them before as has Simon obviously.
What do you think?
Rob
ill take 10 then
I'm up for 10 if there are some left ;-)