-
UKLEM - Live link
Hi Guys
You may remember some time ago I published a link to a live video stream from my home while I was playing shows on my projector. Well subject to us finding an internet connection on site - which Mark seems to think we will have - I am going to take a PC to the UK meet and stream a live video feed of the event - So all you guys on the other side of the pond (or indeed anywhere else) can see what we are up to and what you are missing!
I have all the kit and I will publish a link later this week of a page where you will be able to view the cam on the day.
As I said its subject to internet so keep ya fingers crossed :)
Rob
-
Great idea man. I had hoped to try the same thing at FLEM but never did get to it to test it out. drlava and I got the netmeeting thing to work OK, but it was only two connections. Are you going to do it the same way you did before, or make it interactive through a program like netmeeting or a instant messanger?
-
It will be just like before so it will be a static cam - may move it once or twice during the day - but essentially fit and forget :)
Rob
-
Your efforts have paid off then Rob
Let's keep our fingers crossed that there is a fast connection ;)
Cheers
Jem
-
-
IT just get's better! Nice one!:)
-
I can't help recalling that this wasn't mooted until after the GIMP suit was mentioned.
I'm getting twitchy.
If I walk in, the door slams behind me and the music from The Blue Oyster Bar starts blasting out, I'm outta there !!
:D
-
What you dont realise is that all this talk of Pangolin t shirts - its code for inflatable rubber suites - and the ballon pop idea...well you get the picture. Oh I must remember to ensure the vat of baby oil will arrive on time :)
Rob
-
Webcam has been tested and configured and is likely to be on test on Thursdsay evening - if anyone would like to go on and test - the link for the test and for the day will be as in the past
www.stanwax.plus.com/webcam.html
lets hope the internet is available :)
Rob
-
Live link operational for a test please drop by and try it out
time here is 9:15pm will be on for an hour or so
Rob