Anybody know where there are any wedding bells frames?
I want to put something together for a wedding gig on Saturday.
TIA
Jim
Printable View
Anybody know where there are any wedding bells frames?
I want to put something together for a wedding gig on Saturday.
TIA
Jim
Ritchie hand made some last yer , i will email em over to you
fuk me jimbo ....
i thought this was an invite to your wedding .....
can you imagine a reception with about 20 lasers :eek:
all the best .... Karl
20 lasers?.....why are only a couple of us invited :)
A laser only wedding reception now that would be cool.
Rob
My (current) wedding was in July 2006.
I had 3 lasers there but it was in my pre Mamba Black and Pango Club days so they were naff :mad:.
Now maybe I should get divorced and re-marry >:).
Thanks for the files Paul, thank Ritchie too :D.
Jim
Cheers Ritchie ;)
Jim
Still mastering traceit, but are these any good (satic)