-
SELEM Sunday Wrap-up...
Any other SELEM attendees considering sticking around town on Sunday evening? I thought perhaps a weekend "wrap-up" dinner might be in order, especially for those folks from way out of town that were planning on staying the night anyway.
That is, if we've recovered from Friday night by then....:D
Randy
-
Even though I'll be driving back to Charleston Sunday night, I'm up for one last dinner together. (We did the same thing last year. Was just Spec, Mixed Gas, me, and my son though. Went to some God-awful Chinese place, but at least the dinner conversation was fun!)
Anyone else up for it?
Adam
-
Dean and I are planning on heading back to Ohio on Monday morning.
James. :)
-
Um... depends what the boss says... :o :rolleyes:
-
i am going to have to leave sat night. prob drive through the night to get back up to CT sunday around 1 or 2 pm.
so, unfortunately i wont be able to stick around till sunday
-Marc
-
I'll probably stick around late sunday. I don't have to be back to class in Atlanta till about 1pm on monday.
-
I'm in, I'm driving back to DE Monday morning.
Mark
-
I actually only have the room for Friday and Saturday... I don't think I'm in, but who knows, I have been known to close a place down... :cool:
-
Aaron;
Chances are good you'll be able to keep the room for another night if you want. It's rare for the Trotthouse to book a room for Sunday night only. And since you've already got it for Friday and Saturday night (the two most popular nights), it's likely that it will be available Sunday as well.
Give Ann Steadman a call and check...
Adam