anybody know the password for these shows that are on the ftp ilda swap server and they are password protected? please help....
:)
Printable View
anybody know the password for these shows that are on the ftp ilda swap server and they are password protected? please help....
:)
What a stupid upload to put a password on a shared list :eek:
yeah i really do not understand what the point is...... password protecting without giving the password... lol
>:)It may be another VIRUS>:)
EVIL BASTARDS
I tryed to crack it but no luck heheheh:p
Oh my god! I need the passwords! That music is just SO perfect!!!!:eek:
is anybody going to help us with the passwords? who did the upload without giving away the passwords?
show some mercy ....
Seems like there are still a few problems. I don't know in wich server the shows are posts, but there are two. I have no problems to acces them.
ftp.ildaswap.net
username: ****
password: ****
ftp.photonlexicon.com
username: *****
password: ********
As there is too much spam, I have deleted the passwords. If you want to know them, search on this site. Hope this stops spammers, but I don't have much hope