Check this out.. made entirely from scratch in laserboy.
took about 10 min or so..
should scan ok i think.. let me know..
had to zip it.. sorry for delay..
BTW watch it till the end.. thats where the cool stuff is.. (its only like 30 seconds long)
Printable View
Check this out.. made entirely from scratch in laserboy.
took about 10 min or so..
should scan ok i think.. let me know..
had to zip it.. sorry for delay..
BTW watch it till the end.. thats where the cool stuff is.. (its only like 30 seconds long)
ok .. its attached now...
You always do great work. I am a LaserBoy user and have wanted James to show me how to do abstracts and what-not. He is always willing to help me over the phone but I get home so late that I am not able to call. I love that James is willing to help so much. Would you be willing to post a brief tutorial on how to get started on this stuff. I would love to learn. I think also the more we learn, the more people will use LaserBoy. Thanks and great work!!!
Well for this one o started with a simple circle, 1 frame..
Opened up the palette menu (p) and indexed the vectors with the palette (5)
then I output(o) that with option 4 (save frame effect) and used the "rainbow" effect
then I opened that set of frames (i, 1, rainbow,1)[it saves the frames as rainbow.ild]
then output that using option 5 (save framset effect) and chose spokes
then opened spokes (i,1,spokes,1) and "spokes"ed it again...
now i trimed the frames down till i had just the frames i wanted (there were a BUNCH of cool frames i did not use).
then i ran the rotate effect on one of the frames and tacked that on the end
That is sweet. What about the other ones, like the gyro and such. Those were freaking awesome!
oops.. before you spokes it, orbit a some and move it off center
The trick is layering effects in just the right way...
here is another cool one
JAMES IF YOU ARE READING THIS< CHECK THIS OUT!!
Wow - very cool!