does anyone know who does the laser shows for trance energy? they look amazing and im hoping for it to be hugo as im planning on goin this
cheers ollie :D
Printable View
does anyone know who does the laser shows for trance energy? they look amazing and im hoping for it to be hugo as im planning on goin this
cheers ollie :D
If its ID&T, its going to be Hugo..
indeed it is id&t
oooh i might actally get to meet and see a hugo show.
cheers ollie :D
We had a sensation party here NYE.. I didnt go, but judging from photos, there was ALOT of OPSL there!!
:D
Ollie, where's the show being held?
Jem
Have been on Trance Energy :D Damn, that really rocks!!
There's an Awakenings 14 Feb with tickets still available at Euro 35.
Time to take the missus to Holland for Valentines?
Its at Eindhoven (the best shows in the past have been at Gashouder in my opinion from photos and vids I've seen) but the last Eindhoven show, had lasers looking at the pics and its in the new events description.
Page and ticket link here:
http://www.awakenings.nl/index.php
Personally I don't like techno, but then again I don't think anyone here would be going for the music!
Tek no, tek no, tek no notice ......
:D
It's a Yorkshire thang ......
Hmmm... Holland eh?
Somehow I don't think my wife would be too keen on me visiting Holland twice in one year... She might think I was up to no good :eek: ;)
Jem