Laserbee / Lasever / Laserking HK/ Laserwave
Hi folks, I received my Laserbee power meter lately and I thought I postet some pictures of some first measurements with it, which were really suprising to me.
What I measured:
Two LASERKING 600mW analogue RGB Projectors, after dichros and mirrors they make almost 400mW real output, which is excellent for what I have paid for. However, the construction is so weak. But anyways, keeping the price in mind its great value for money.
http://www.sparket.de/Laserbee/IMG_2372.jpg
The RED - big CNI beam, doesnt fit on the galvo mirrors:
http://www.sparket.de/Laserbee/IMG_1942.jpg
Output RED:
http://www.sparket.de/Laserbee/IMG_2358.jpg
Green:
http://www.sparket.de/Laserbee/IMG_2360.jpg
Blue :)
http://www.sparket.de/Laserbee/IMG_2361.jpg
Grande total:
http://www.sparket.de/Laserbee/IMG_2362.jpg
Waste-Beam:
http://www.sparket.de/Laserbee/IMG_2366.jpg
Some construction details...
Blocked fan by a wire:
http://www.sparket.de/Laserbee/IMG_1948.jpg
Wild dichro adjustment, carefully check underneeth the left screw ;) All glued together very well, no chance to de...or..even....re....adjust... :(
http://www.sparket.de/Laserbee/IMG_2365.jpg
Then,
two LASEVER 532nm DPSS, which I received back from David in return to my broken 100 and 200mW greens. First I was thinking the Laserbee was broken, because of the output I measured, but it is correct. If they stay like that, Big Thanks to Lasever ;)
100mW replacement (after 30 minutes)
http://www.sparket.de/Laserbee/IMG_2337.jpg
200mW replacement, also after 30 mins warm-up:
http://www.sparket.de/Laserbee/IMG_2341.jpg
My green pointer:
http://www.sparket.de/Laserbee/IMG_2348.jpg
A obviously broken 300mW Red Lasever
http://www.sparket.de/Laserbee/IMG_2349.jpg
A broken Laserwave 400mW green which I send back to Bridge for repair.
http://www.sparket.de/Laserbee/IMG_2346.jpg
And my 150mW blue CNI which has only maybe 20 hrs run time. Very sad :(
http://www.sparket.de/Laserbee/IMG_2345.jpg
The seller is refusing any service since it is a little out of warrenty, and I know of a few other people who bought from him, having the same experiance. Sad.
However, Laserbee I found a good product, the only thing I think could be better would be some shrink hose where the cable leaves the thermo pile, looks a bit weak.
Greetings, Jo