Smd rework / desoldering station & soldering iron
Hello everyone!
In my recent electronic works, the use of a hot air gun and an antistatic and adjustable iron have risen
I don't want blown diodes anymore and I want to be able to solder something more thant SOIC and the like (like BGA and other underside-pads)
So what I wanted basically is to ask you guys if you have ever come through these non-professional chinese hot air rework stations:
http://tinyurl.com/m8re5x
I already have used a professional station with everything from automatic desoldering iron to suction holder for small IC's, so what will be my level of disapointment if I buy and use such a cheap station?
If you have already tested these or know about it, please discuss
In any case I think I'll buy it because it is cheap, compact, and I need one (but if you have bad points enough against them, I'll avoid spending 100€ on this)