Another Free Show: I Remember (Deadmau5)
Just another show I've been working on recently and found the time to complete it tonight. It took waayyy longer than I intended but I'm pleased with the results. :rolleyes:
I just need to borrow someone's RGB rig at UKLM4.5 and blast it out in full colour. RGY doesn't cut it ;) :D
The track is I Remember (Radio Edit) - by Deadmau5
I prefer like the full version, but 7-8 mins would take forever to do in Showrider. :o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epRi5jA8oyc&fmt=18
Let me know what you all think. Feedback (good, bad or ugly) would be much appreciated.
I've uploaded it to both FTP servers:
ILDASwap: Shows/Pangolin FB3/I Remember
PL FTP: Laser Shows/Pangolin/FB3/I Remember
Included in the .zip is the Showrider file, the ILD file and the audio track in two file formats (320kbps)
There is also a video of the show in the directory separate to the .zip
As I've only built the red and green modules in, the show was rendered out in full colour and I've put a copy on YouTube if you want a quick look. For some reason, there are a few blank parts for a second or two, but beams do show when projected.
All the best,
Dan :)