1 Attachment(s)
Easylase wrapper for Laserworld DAC
Code:
Easylase wrapper for Laserworld DAC v0.1b
Information:
This wrapper allows the laserworld DAC to be used with software that support the easylase DAC.
Limitations:
- Laserworld driver has no option to set the number of times a frame needs to be repeated so EasyLaseWriteFrameNR will also repeat the frame forever.
- Wrapper has only be tested using minilumax test utility using 1 DAC. Using multiple DAC’s should work but is untested.
- DMX & TTL functions are not implemented yet.
For now I don't have more time but this might be usefull for some to play with. ;)
Easylase wrapper for Laserworld DAC v0.2b
Change log:
- Implemented DMX & TTL functions
- Small improvements
Download: <REMOVED>
Quote:
Originally Posted by
cfavreau
But have the EasyLase folks over at JMLaser changed their mind about wrapper DLLs?
I must admit that I didn’t ask this question to myself when I developed the wrapper.
It was created using publicly available documents that didn’t contain any license information.
Actually this wrapper idea isn’t new: http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...ead.php?t=4608.
Now don’t get me wrong here, I’m not saying we can all drive thru red because someone else did it.
It is created for hobbyists that would like to try some other software but don’t have the supported hardware (yet)