-
He-Ne Power Supply
I recently purchased a Melles Griot 05-LPM-915-065 power supply from BMI. I’m just getting around to wiring it into place. It doesn’t have the same exact colored wires coming out of the new one as did the old. This one has brown, white, black and green with yellow stripes; which two to hook up to 110 VAC? It used to be 2 whites and a yellow, 2 whites for 220, a white and a yellow for 110, but this one doesn’t have that convention. Anybody here know?
Thank you!
-
I got a similar ps here, but not the exact model.
115 hot=brown neut=white
220 hot=black neut=white
green=grd
-
Thank you! I searched the Melles Griot site, but there was nothing listed, so I contacted them via e-mail and got the spec sheet sent in pdf format very quickly! Too bad the brick is being used to power a Uniphase laser!