-
QM32 vs ILDA connector?
Hi,
I have a projector that initially worked with a QM2000 to Pangolin conversion cable.
I assume that this projector was setup for an old QM32 system. Is it possible to use that projector with a standard ILDA source like a Mamba or FB3, I tried it without knowing first and I think I fried one of the scanner driver, does it sound like the possible cause of driver failure? Does the projector need to be rewired.
I looked at the Pangolin site but didn't find the old Pangolin pinouts and voltages.
Thanks.
Fred.
-
Here's the pinout for the QM32, shouldn't be too difficult to rewire it to ILDA so you can connect just about anything to it.
http://www.pangolin.com/QM32_pinouts.html
-
Thanks, I bet I didn't look hard enough :o
Seeing the QM32 pinout tells me that my projector is taking a single ended signal for X and Y (1-2,25). How should I wire my projector to work with ILDA differential signal? Do I need to reconnect the common ground from 25 to 14 and 15 or just leave it the way it is?
The projector doesn't house any laser.
Fred.