Oooohhh...
Aahhh....
Ian, You like? *retardo
Printable View
Oooohhh...
Aahhh....
Ian, You like? *retardo
Doc that's just sick... come one man, what are the "specs"; give us a close up of the spot at a good distance and all... [popcorn]
Nice..
Nice...
Nice....
*warn
1.3W @ 680mA
TEC is just in series with the diodes until I build a driver, housings at 80°F after 20 minutes with this config.
Aixiz collimators with uncoated glass 3 element lenses; I soot coated inside the housings before installing the diodes, this seems to clean up the beam a lot.
I am happy with the divergence as isp; it is less than half what my 1.8W fatso red is.
The set up is just lashed together with tape, I will upload farfield photos when I've made some mounts and screwed the sucker together.
So far so good, I nearly shat when I lit it up, the whole room was illuminated and flourescing and thats in daylight! >:)
I only have one problem... Why are you trying to combine them? What do you have to match with 2 Watts of blue? *vigil Or are you going to leave it at 1.3 for longevity?
oooH yeah! Looking great doc!
Hey, does that mean we can do a quad blue now?
Imagine 4W of 445nm in a box the size of your fist... My crystal ball predicts a lot of dumped glass tubes. *retardo
testdfgdhgdfh sdfsdf