Lossless is next- Dolby Master Audio, FLAC, Apple Lossless, etc. About a quarter the size of CD, but bit-accurate and zero generation loss. Gotta have those bits. :)
Printable View
I recently finished transfering my entire CD collection to PC with mp3 @ 320. Now I want to do it again in FLAC doh....
Oh nice!!:D
Well I just got done reinstalling everything.....:( my main HDD blow..again...
but again no data lose!!!:D I belive in having lots of HDDs!!!:D:D
Oh note!!!
If you have a 160gb. Seagate HDD Barracuda 7300.5
Be carefull they blow!!! There was a recall on them awhile back. Too bad I didnt know about it untill today:p oh well!!
ummm... I didn't mean a quarter of the physical size of a CD- these are file formats, not physical media. I meant a quarter of the data size. A compact disc holds about 600 megabytes of audio data which is enough for 74 minutes of stereo audio. It encodes therefore 1.712 Mbits/sec. FLAC gives the same quality (lossless, zero change, exact copy) in about a quarter of that.
Well I never thought this day would come, but my RGBV laser rig aka the Tank is making a painfuly bright white laser beam!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D
I still have a bit of fine tunning to do but im very very happy!!:);):D;):):D
One small thing, I have a lot of over shoot,im not sure how to get to go away, or is it normal?
Here are some pics.
Please tell me what you think.:D
*warndjmatt*warn
Ok. I can do that. All I know is if I move the top galvo forward it goes away,but I lose some colors,if I move it back,then it just red.
But I still need to do a long throw tuning,which may be part of it,or may make things worse.....:confused:
Haha!! Ill get some when its all colsed up,right now it looks like it was blown up:p
*warndjmatt*warn
Hell yeah Matt.
Right on, bro.
(we need guts pics)
:)