Sweet!!
Are you ready to finish building mine for me? :p
Printable View
If all else fails, bring your rig to SELEM in August and it will magically end up all tuned and balanced. :D
-Jonathan
Should be a highlight of SELEM!
http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...&pictureid=456
Well like I said its not very neat right now...
I think I can fit some more stuff in there:p:p:p:D
It looks alot like my computer:p:D
Oh and the thing at the vyer front of the case is a fan speed control,with out it,the fans run at 110cfm and that = LOUD!!!!>:)
*warndjmatt*warn
This is my computer "Big Blue"
just some quick specs:
2 X Fx.74 AMD (stock 3.2ghz) Now at 16.23ghz (on a very cold day I can push 20.00ghz)
4 gbs. of ram ( pushed to 1600mhz)
6 HDDs (lost 2)
12 fans (I need to fix the water cooler big time!!)
1.5 kw. PSU
and it weights in at 42.5lbs
So it fits in with the laser just fine:rolleyes:>:)
*warndjmatt*warn