AWESOME FU*#ING JOB MATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how do you like the eye magic sanners?? awesome huh??
more pics! more pics!! goggles workin out for you??
-Marc
Printable View
AWESOME FU*#ING JOB MATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how do you like the eye magic sanners?? awesome huh??
more pics! more pics!! goggles workin out for you??
-Marc
Thanks!:D
Well other than they make some noise,there awesome!!!:D;) They ran the raster video flawless @ 40k!!!:D:D:D:D;):) But the noise is getting to be music to my ears!!!:p
They work perfect!!:);)!! Thanks!!:cool:
Ill get more up when I come back form the beach:cool:
Hope all is going well!!
*warndjmatt*warn
Yes out of one core. But with all the cores running together I can get that out of them (only with a water chiller) And thats only for a few secs.
I have a program that my friends at NC State made me a program to runs them as hard as they will go with out cooking them:eek:
But for the most part I just keep it at 5ghz, but even at that it runs about 180F.:eek: It needs more fans:p
*warndjmatt*warn
My broadband ones from LaserWave make everything red/pink and violet when you look thru them :D
Nice work man :)
It doesn't work like that :-)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amdahl%27s_law
Ah this is very ture. Unless you know how to rewite XP/Vista and rewrite the BIOS functions, then you have to write a program the knows how to combine all cores in to one, then use them to run at the same speed as the rest of the syetem. Another words its a pain in the butt!!
The only way I know what mines at is not throw the OS, but throw a program like 3DMark or something like that.
It makes my head hurt trying to figure out how they are doing it:eek:
Ive heard of the law before, but Ive never had a chance to really read it. Hmm. im thinking again>:) JK!
*warndjmatt*warn