I'm in the middle of a project where I will be making tubes. Not triodes, though... Not lasers...
Steve
Printable View
I'm in the middle of a project where I will be making tubes. Not triodes, though... Not lasers...
Steve
that was amazing!
the metal craftsmanship,the glasswork.
I used to bend neon in my younger days so I understood some of the glasswork techniques.
Amazing work.
I can neither confirm nor deny that I will be making "weather balloons"
I'm willing to bet Iran already has a Russian surplus two point initiator and doesn't need "weather balloons"
They can get nearly everything they need from Cary Sublette's website...
Besides, real men use, well, , wait for it , hum, well, I really shouldn't tell you this, HENE tubes as their "weather balloons"
Perkin Elemer closed the glass krytron line a few years ago, after they bought EG&G. A little birdie told me they regretted it, seems there are far more of them in photocopiers then nuclear devices...
SteveAttachment 15133 (and for the record, no,not a fast switch..., something else fast..)
The whole cyberpunk thing might be a strong new line in business if he wants it.
If anyone knows Terry Gilliam, make sure he knows of this, I think he'd use it.