Ooooooooooh. I like the galvo idea.
- J
Printable View
Ooooooooooh. I like the galvo idea.
- J
...Well, allllrighty-then! >:)
v10w: - (this is where I had 'intended' to take that 'galvo version', but had to pull-out for other werk... it 'works', (sort of) on white, and I *think* should still-be embroiderable, tho prolly a bit 'costlier', thread-count-wise... DZ?)
Attachment 25097
...but this v. below, is hands-down my fav / what I was first imagining, in 'embroiderable-form' (outlines n such...) ...like the 'subtlety' of the negative-space... :cool:
v10b:
Attachment 25098 http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...ons/icon14.png
..and yeah, I know the 'Y-spindle' is on the wrong-side...and, yeah, I know, black mirrors :confused:, etc, but hey - this is art, ya'll, we can 'bend the rules', here... :p
And, sorry, I know it's 'on black', :p but this is a laser sho-meet, after all, dig? :)
Hope u like, I gotta get back to werk... :eek:
j
http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...915375&thumb=1
Wow, Thats really nice. I Like I Like *retardo
Mark
I really like the scanner-theme logo! Great work Jon!
Adam
Yo A-man... :)
Thankums (and Mark.. :cool: - yeah, I really am diggin the black scanning one - has a nice 'gummybear / Tron-feel' to it... :)
Just need for Sir DZ to weigh-in on 'embroiderability' :cool: I tried to design with stitches in-mind (outlines vs solids, etc...) but, even-so, not sure if cost will prohibit so many colors... (??)
If T's become a consideration vs polos (...ask DZ / vote :confused:) I can highly recommend working with 'Spreadshirt' - They were great to work with, and their online 'T-Shirt Designer' app was intuitive, powerful and really flexible - ie: quickly-uploaded the 'SoCaLEM' designs I did, scaled / positioned / spec'd sizes / colors, etc, and off to the Cart... Best to use .pngs, so you can identify any 'issues' with your artwork (ie: shading / tints over-white / 'transparency' on black, etc) And the multi-colors did not 'add-to' the cost - cost is driven by the quality / 'beefyness' of the T / Brand-chosen... :cool:
Anyhoo, two http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...ons/icon14.png to them / their Cust. Svc., and Online App... FWIW... :)
ciao for now..
j
Well since there was only 1 logo submitted, dsli-jon wins by default. The logo may need to be simplified a bit for embroidering, I'll have to find out.
Jon, thank you very much for the contribution, when the shirts are all finalized, I'll get one over to you!