Me three!!
15 characters walk into a bar.....
Printable View
QUOTE'ed from hakzaw1; anybody have a small fogger for that room-? I can bring one but space in the car is my problem-
I was hoping for just a little foggage.
Cant wait to see the guys who were so kind, fun, funny, and helpful last yr and to the many I will meet the first time.
Len---:-)
Len,Len,Len,
Don't swet the petty, Pet the Swetty! We will have plenty of room in the car rental, Besides I am bringing two fogging units.
one is opperator controled and the other is duraton and intravel controld, I don't know if they will be needed but we will have them in any case! I remember last year that we were using a Hazer whitch realy paid off for the Beam effects and every bodys comfort! Don't forget our plan to upgrade the rental car if it dose turn out to be a little to small. I rented a full size car, not a compact! My head hits the top of any rollerskate any way, so relax my good friend we are coverd!
why would you need fog for lumias?
@ flecom,
I did'nt think that we needed to have foggers for lumina FX but it might be some kick ass beam FX. I was responding mainly to tiny car thing (the room issue) Hopefully you just came up with a good Idea!!!!!!
it's still nice to see the beams. even if it's just from lumia projectors.
Attachment 26468
Attachment 26469
you will understand when you see my Majik Box--not your everyday Lumia---
cant wait
will leave my fogger at home- got a new gallon of juice- and if needed it will come with...
Len
No fog in the lobby or the backstage areas guys - it will trip the fire alarms.
If you need to see your lumia in the dark, we can set it up on the stage (behind the curtain, where the computers will be) and then turn off the work lights for the stage. We can still have fog back there, but we absolutely can not have any fog anywhere else except in the main auditorium.
Adam
That is what shower caps and rubber bands are for! Ask the HIE for extras.... I keep collecting them at every hotel stay just for my laser oh shit kit. *retardo >:) -EDIT: due to the comment below I started a new thread for that, so lumia doesn't get messed with.
-Adam
gotcha! we sure dont want the FD showing up. Fog is not necessary at all.
It would be cool to have lumias and those grating projectors all throughout the building. And black lights... with velvet Elvis posters, too!