"PM sent" should be Brad's sig! :p
Printable View
"PM sent" should be Brad's sig! :p
Hey... he's got a "huge overstock"! You can gitcha one too!
Hahaha, loving the sig!!! I am thinking about getting a couple.
I already ordered one. I can vouch for this guy. I have ordered lasers from him in the past.
Hi!
Our 1ch. and 3ch drivers have following data :
5-12V Input voltage
0-1A or 0-2.5A Outputcurrent each channel maximum (please choose)
Threshold current >0-500mA
Standbybeam surpression >0,25V Modulation
0-5V Analogue Modulation , 100kHz
5V TTL Modulation up to 250kHz
Rise time : <1,5us (1,0-1,1)
Prices :
3ch. 60€ excl. VAT /shipping
1ch. 25€ excl. VAT /shipping
Best regards,
Phillip
They are coming on a aluminium bracket
Posting to trakk / Thanks for making these avail. :cool:
j
:cat:
Any chance of doubling the output current to max 5amps for new Bigblu (NUBM44) >:)
Cheers :)
Hi!
I just runned the Drivers with 5Amps on 5volts - but I have to test it at higher voltages.
Should work, I will test it.
Best regards,
Phillip
Hi phillip,
Do you have still those drivers available?
albert