SplitterAttachment 48042
Attachment 48043
Printable View
SplitterAttachment 48042
Attachment 48043
G300-A's
Attachment 48044
Attachment 48045
Crankstand sold. It will be at SELEM. :rolleyes:
Regarding the splitter. YOU have what I wanted all along..... an on/off switch for each channel! Lucky devil. Folks... if you don't have one and you have more than one projector, you need to give this consideration. No.... I'm not buying this one. I have over $4,000 worth of splitters already. *retardo
How much for the two GS greens?
$275.
First to PayPal me gets it.
$800 for the pair. Please let me know as soon as possible as others are interested. Thanks!
Thanks Brad! Always a pleasure
Hey all
not to air my dirty laundry but here's the deal.
All info regarding my stuff is based on what I know and was told...I'm by no means an expert. I'm also in need of selling this stuff as soon as I can. I'm unemployed, loosing my house and my 10 yo son is having heart surgery at Hopkins tomorrow.
Its all all good stuff and well taken care of. I'm a straight shooter and consider my moral fiber pretty darn good.
Thanks
Taylor
I'm having an issue getting pictures posted from my computer. I have everything but it won't let me download them. Any advice folks?