Just confirmed that OLA is still useable in Windows 10. Not bad for some pointy clicky goodness. This will work great for text as you can use any TTF Font in Inkscape, save as SVG and convert it with OLA.
Attachment 59036
Attachment 59037
Printable View
Just confirmed that OLA is still useable in Windows 10. Not bad for some pointy clicky goodness. This will work great for text as you can use any TTF Font in Inkscape, save as SVG and convert it with OLA.
Attachment 59036
Attachment 59037
Nice!! The one nice thing about DMX is; the resolution is a higher than Midi. 256 vs 128. DMX is way more finicky though since it's dumb and there is no data/error checking. Still really cool though. I took some video of the abstracts and how I manipulate them with my APC40. I'll see if I can find those vids and share them with you.
hahah.. happy to help (in my own way)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NRPN