-
I have made a scan of my inventory and have concluded in addition to an argon table-
I'll bring a small 30 watt cvl head for non operational display purposes- similar to the innova 400 purelight head I brought the first time- I haven't concluded whether or not I will cart along the 350lb power supply for it-
-
I have picked up the tickets.... so its on :eek:!!
See you all soon..
Ray:D
-
ray- your letting me down, you have a perfectly good plane there- and your out buying tickets for a commercial flight....
just swap the landing gear out for some pontoons"floats", that way you could land in the middle of the pacific a couple times to take a break and a wizz
what do you think? its do-able
LOL
-
Hey! I built this thing.. I glued it, I welded it, I wired it .. you really don't think I'm gonna fly it far from land do ya!!! geeeez :eek:
Seriously though, there have been some very long overseas trips by Pitts Specials.. eg USA - UK via Greenland, these have tended to be the bigger S2 model and the pax seat is taken out and a big (really big) fuel tank fitted also one butt plug for anxiety (pucker factor) is usually installed on the driver.
Mine is an S1 so I might make it say 300 miles that only leaves a small deficit of about 6,700 miles ummmmmmmmm!
Besides I don't want to buy shares in the Preparation H factory. Even a "full tank" NZ trip has you bent over like an old fella' for an hour or so. Oh!! that's right I is an old fella ... maybe its not the Pitts after all.. LOL
See ya soon...:D
Ray
-
[QUOTE=Pitts;43317]Hey! I built this thing.. I glued it, I welded it, I wired it .. you really don't think I'm gonna fly it far from land do ya!!! geeeez :eek:
LOL, great- can't wait to meet-
-
Not sure yet if we will be there Friday. I will be bringing my 900mw RGB rig with sound.