-
I like that, much more simple to produce. I think if it gets up to the 10th annual SELEM, then that would be significant enough to put on the shirt. I'll play around with it a bit. Mecheng, if you'd rather revise this, then I'll leave it alone, I don't want to step on any toes.
-
1 Attachment(s)
Hows this guys? Feel free to edit if there is something you don't like. I'd like to get a final version of this by the end of this week.
-
-
Looking good man! The only thing that bothers me a little is the color of the writing... :confused: not sure why, and I'm not sure if I have a good suggestion to change it to. Maybe white for all the lettering. It'd be kinda cool to move SELEM 2008 over the prism and have www.photonlexicon.com on the bottom... Makes the prism the center of attention. ;)
-
If we went to white for the lettering, it would be one less color change...
Moving 'SELEM 2008' would be okay with me, even though I think it looks good where it is too (not that anybody cares what I think :D .)
-
1 Attachment(s)
-
-
-
Well trwalters001, unless there are any objections to this logo this week, it shal be yours!
-
Looks great !!! Just thought the location would add a touch of flair...up to you. It looks awesome as is though. On black....it will stand out nice. Now if we can get Bill to shoot us a few T's.........and Bridge to throw something in the drawing pot....like a 473nm laser Kit.....