You gotta' love it when people brag about being unaware. :D
James. :)
Printable View
You gotta' love it when people brag about being unaware. :D
James. :)
As Tony was so appreciative I have tinkered some more and created a small Stick Man adventure. :p
I love those stick men hehe reminds me of english class 30 years ago when i was bored I would cartoon stick men on the corner of my english book then when you flick through the pages quick stick man moves thanx for that memory hehehe funny.More more:D
Episode Five
In tonight's exciting episode, Stick Man, having being fired from his job on the Stick Man Police Force for being a renegade maverick that no one can control, has taken solace in playing with his ball.
Can stickman have a mate, and I mean of the truely female persusion?
keep up the good work!
Steve
Episode Six
A Mate eh.....
I guess Stick Man had better hone his social skills if he's gonna attract a laydee. I've passed on my patented "Sexy Dance" move for him to practice.
;)
Hahaha these are great! It'd be cool to see a whole stick man war thing going on, I know there is a flash movie of one :D