was a great day guys, many thanks to all...
it was nice to see some new faces.
im looking forward to No. 5 i hope we can make the meet bigger still
Printable View
was a great day guys, many thanks to all...
it was nice to see some new faces.
im looking forward to No. 5 i hope we can make the meet bigger still
Not a lot more I can add but thanks for a great day. Just looking forward to the next LEM. Not sure we can keep calling this the UKLEM if are continental attendees come on a regular basis. how about the EuroLEM next time.:D
Carl
the prize draw -
http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x...VTS_01_0-3.flv
ive only just this minute opened up my pangolin pack and read the letter from pangolin.
many many thanks, the sticker is going on my projector and the mouse mat will be going to work on my desk.
id luv to think i will have the money to use the voucher as well at some point
I had a fantastic day yesterday, thanks to everyone :) didnt have any gear with me, but thanks to you all now i have a lot of inspiration to build something that i could bring to the next UKLEM :)
p.s. Andy, where that pic of all members? :)
I'll be doing the same hopefully Iggy. :)
Also, just to mention, thanks to Bridge for the 100mW red, I can't wait to put it to good use, especially with the analogue mod. wires :D
Dan
so whos going to name everyone in the above photo??
Hi guys,
Looks like it was a great meeting! I wish I could have been there myself... I am glad our involvement was a highlight for attendees, and I am especially glad that Francesco could be a direct part of it.
Bill
Really great meet, but waaaay too short! We need a full weekender next time :)
Congrats to Smogthemog who won the 15" ELO touchscreen monitor on the day, the £60 ($84) has been donated to PL as promised