This doesent work in V2.0
Printable View
This doesent work in V2.0
lol strange. I dragged the .ild file out in Showrider to the length of the audio, and it sync's pretty well :)
Do you mind if I posted a FB3 format of it? (Crediting you of course :) )
This is the best non-commercial graphics show I have ever seen and it rivals most of the commercial ones that I have seen.
I just figured out who made this so I will update the video giving credit to whiteg later on today.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oLVKS89ILk <= My recording of this show (It's not actually that flickery in person and it's on a somewhat crap projector).
Hi Guys,
Can anyone help me with the user & password...?? It just does not work .. do we have a new login & password?
thanks,
Kama
Read the topic in the Administrative News forum about the FTP status.
White G,
Great work! A bit late to the party here but gotta say that this is one of the most stunning graphic shows I've ever seen come out of my RGB projector..... You did a FANTASTIC job optimizing it and its really fun to watch. My rig only has 20kpps scanners on it and the show still looks perfect.
And thanks for all the other stuff that you contribute, I've noticed many of the shows available to us have your name in the readme text files....
Jason