http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...&pictureid=456
Printable View
David is right! 6 weeks until SELEM. Time is moving fast. Don't forget to reserve your room at the Holiday Inn Express if you haven't already done so!
Also, a little news: I got in touch with Mike Dunn, and while he can't commit for sure yet, he is very interested in attending this year's SELEM. Unfortunately, he has an overseas trip that *may* conflict with our event. There is a good chance that his trip will be postponed, however, so this would work out great for us. He's officially down as a "Definite Maybe" :D, but I'll keep updating this as we get closer.
Adam
Well... I was totally going to drive my mighty minivan over there and bring The Beast with me, but then I realized that would just be plain nuts (...and I found a flight on Orbitz for $330 round-trip :eek:).
So yeah, hotel and flight? Check!
Now all I need to do is find a sweet deal on a 4Runner again and I'm set! :D:D:D
-Jonathan
http://www.platinumlasersystems.com/...verThePond.jpg
Hey UK PLers! :D:D:D
-Jonathan
"This trip departs and arrives at different airports".
That's handy if you want to actually go somewhere......... :D
PAID!
XXL shirt for my fat ass please! :D
Bridge and I talked...
we will be giving away as prizes:
**(1) 25mm Dichro Kit. ( ref RED 25mm dichro. ref BLUE 25mm dichro. (2) 3 axis 25mm mounts)
**(1) 15mm RED PBS Kit. ( 15mm RED PBS. 3 axis PBS mount )
**(1) GREEN Safety Goggles
**(1) RGB Safety Goggles
i will also give away (from CT Lasers):
(2) 4"X4" bounce mirror assemblies
(1) 4" Linear diff grating
(1) 4" Burst diff. grating
-Marc
Great to hear that you'll be attending SELEM again, Marc! And a big thank you to both you and Bridge for volunteering to donate door prizes for the event. Very cool!
Sorry I missed your call last night. I was tired and went to bed early! :o
We're getting close, folks... SELEM 2009 is just 6 weeks away. So sign up now. I'll be sending off the order for the shirts in a week or so.
Adam
Cool door prizes.
How do you plan to give them away?
I got an idea. :D How about a prize for the tastiest rum? *DZ
Chris
Lazerjock
Quote:
"This trip departs and arrives at different airports"
That's funny.
How about them taxes! $407 tax?!?!?!