Thanks!!:D
*warndjmatt*warn
Printable View
Wow! I havent updated this thread in a long time...
Well my RGBV laser is about to get a huge over haul!!
More details later:p
*warndjmatt*warn
Hi Matt
Congratulations! add 405nm make your pictures look more beautiful.
I love all of your pictures.
Best regards!
Bridge
Well I do have about 200mw.s of 405nm, but its only running one right now, and that one is not alined very well, so ive got to fix that.
Now for the big part, im taking the whole thing apart to redo the case:) and maybe just maybe take some weight off...:p
So with that said I hope to have some pics. up some time next week!!
*warndjmatt*warn
Well the rebuild is under way!! And boy I have a ton of stuff to do:eek:
I would love to fix the red 650nm,well just wish I had a way to drop the beam size down some..
*warndjmatt*warn
Maybe somebody from here will tell you how to use a scope to decrease the beam size.
I am also interested on that.
I meant scope lens:)
Check this thread out; Dr Laser has a scope but doesn't know exactly what it is...
http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...487#post115487
Says he tightened his 635 red up with it. Specifically post #17.