More pics, possible mounting on the shutter.
Attachment 26366
Printable View
More pics, possible mounting on the shutter.
Attachment 26366
Ok, another days work and I now have a functioning shutter and e-stop, not to mention the ILDA board also now switches the laser PSU. In theory my projector is now fully compliant and should pass registration in 2 weeks.
I picked up a bunch of Neutrik RJ45 connectors (in unified XLR housings). They are pricey ($20) but nice. They use insulation displacement so must be used with Cat5/Cat5e. I used these on the e-stop and will also for control once I find a good USB/RJ45 solution.
Pic's for your viewing pleasure.
Attachment 26392Attachment 26393Attachment 26394Attachment 26395Attachment 26396Attachment 26397
very nice!!!!
in a way it is kind of sad that the building part has finished, but then you can now start being artistic and creative *warn
Yeah, I used this one from Bill at Pangolin.
http://www.pangolin.com/resguide12.htm
Here are some smokey pics from the other night, a demo at a warehouse for a forth coming gig. Loads of smoke!
Attachment 26525Attachment 26526Attachment 26527Attachment 26528Attachment 26529Attachment 26530Attachment 26531Attachment 26532Attachment 26533