Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroguy
Well I am very happy with the DT-40 pros.
They make a little more noise then the 30`s I had, but I like them.
Also the amps have to have a fan on them,
even when mounted to a very large heat sink they get very warm.
My other amps never got hot at all when mounted to the same heat sink.
From now on I will be using these in all projectors I build.
Some noise from the mount's heat sink.The mount heat sink can create resonance.
When you hold it,the noise lower. :)
suggest:
Don't use fan resolve the hot of amps.
mounted a large heat sink or install the amps to the case housing better.
Because some amps parts must warm to stabilization.
I always adjust the amps after the scanner working 5-10min.
Sorry for my bad english. :shock:
Do you understand?