so it rests in Fluffs hands ;)
im happy with the top floor, if anyone wants help getting stuff up the stairs just come and ask me, i dont mind.
the same venue as last time would be good, everyone knows how to get there and parking arrangements
Printable View
so it rests in Fluffs hands ;)
im happy with the top floor, if anyone wants help getting stuff up the stairs just come and ask me, i dont mind.
the same venue as last time would be good, everyone knows how to get there and parking arrangements
we could possible change the date couldnt we? earlier or later?
we need fluff to say yes or no for the venue first, the ower might not want us back! ;)
I will be there this time, already marked my calender:)
Aye, im in.
Fingers corssed ill have something to show this time....
Thanks,
Hello Soforene
Welcome to PL ,throw yourself over to meet and greet or the lounge and introduce yourself , name and a bit of background and how your doin kit wise and i am sure you will have a lot of people coming to say hello.
As regards the next meeet ..ahhhhh new blood ... REMEMEBER EVEYRONE YOUR SWORN TO SECRECY REGRADING THE INITIATIAN CEREMONY :-)
PAUK
Paul saidI wont say a thing mate .... But i just wanted you to know that the hair in that area has just started to grow back :DQuote:
REMEMEBER EVEYRONE YOUR SWORN TO SECRECY REGRADING THE INITIATIAN CEREMONY
all the best ... karl
Thanks Karl you have just put a wholey unpleasent image in my mind :)
Rob
Hehe... Yeah, that can be a bit confusing I suppose. As far as I've seen, the Meet and Greet forum is traditionally used to organize events where laser enthusiasts can come together to share their experience. But I can see how people might also think it's a good place to do their introduction. (And, truthfully, I don't think it's wrong to do so here in the slightest...) We don't have moderators, and no one is going to spank you for posting here. But lots of new members post in the lounge too, so that may be why Paul suggested that you drop in there as well.
Pup? :confused: Huh? Your avitar is a kitten! :eek: Not a pup... On no! My head assplode!:DQuote:
I'll do an introductory post in the Lounge just so that folks can see what a "wet behind the ears" pup I am. :p
Just kidding! Hope you get a chance to make it to the next UKLEM... Sounds like they had a great time at their last event. (I know we sure did at SELEM over on this side of the pond!)
Adam