Originally Posted by
zorn
thanks.
Im still confused about the RGBI event. How can i make it fade between default blue (0,0,255) and green (0,255,0) without extremely darks shades of them?
I got an explanation i previous page, but:
"Offset is the height of the curve , the "y-position"".
So I would assume that it what i want to change. But when i set to to 0 it doesnt become completely black and if i set it to 100 it isnt always brightest blue.
"Amplitude is the size of the wave"
Whats the difference between Offset then? Doesn't height determine the size?
And again I'm trying very high numbers and there are still dark blues. Why?
Phase seems useless for this.
And then there's frequency which is just the speed.
So is there no way to limit how dim the colors can get? Because at this point the White makes my graphic about 50% dimmer overall because there are already dim colors generated by R,G and B.