Ooopppsss..
Sorry...
Wrong post..
I apologize.:o:o:o
Printable View
Ooopppsss..
Sorry...
Wrong post..
I apologize.:o:o:o
Hello,
it will give the show laser scanning for eh?
Hi all guys!:)
I'm a (poor) retired man and I have anymore time to have a good sex with my wife....:o....so... I have more time to spend to create new lasershows... (JOKE!!!)
Well...Jockes apart...;););)
Here is my last (simple, maybe foolish also... but nice) graphic lasershow.
All infos needed are included.
Greetings and enjoy you!
Steve*DZ
Wow
What a great show! it must have taken you many hours of work.
Thank you so much for sharing this with us.:D
Hi Steve!
Very Cool!
Thank you [popcorn]
I uploaded a movie also (Beyond simulation)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qeij...ature=youtu.be
In the movie color appear much less bright than in reality. I apologize.:o
Greetz!:D
Great show Steve your a really good mate... Thanks for all your posts your a true asset to this forum...
Keep up the good work..
Tony
To be sincere...
I have a large amount of QS and Beyond cues (grouped as different workspaces), already ready to be used into timeline... So I haven't to sweat too much...;)
As you can easily imagine, the most impegnative parts of show have been all the "3D" animations, that I created by Beyond 3D animation tool.:cool:
I spent a good part of time to find the right angle of view for camera. Sometimes it was too big and animation was too flickering, even if I had set my scanners at 30Kpps.:(
Anyway Beyond is a great and powerful software.
About its 3D animation tool... I really hope to see on the Web, as soon as possible, a very complete tutorial videos which explain -in deep- all its features and show "how-to-do" to obtain best results.
Sometimes I feel like a lucky boy having a Ferrari car, but without driver license...:o
Great show Steve your a really good mate... Thanks for all your posts your a true asset to this forum...
Keep up the good work..
Tony