http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...9&z=16&iwloc=AQuote:
Originally Posted by Google Maps
*retardo
Printable View
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...9&z=16&iwloc=AQuote:
Originally Posted by Google Maps
*retardo
You guys better get a lot of pictures!! I'll make sure to get a bunch of pictures from the west coast LEM.
The west coast lem will be my first... I'm ridiculously excited, and at the same time nervous to haul a bunch of fragile gear 7 hours down the road :D
At some point we need to get a bi-LEM conference call going... just because two lem's happening at the same time on completely opposite sides of the country is just tooooo cool.
Well... I don't remember if I had 3G on my phone there... but I can tether any pc to my phone via WiFi... adding to the bandwidth... :)
Also, We can just have a phone call between the two LEM's if all else fails :o
--DDL
Mark, I'll give you a call when I get in town in Tavares. My guess is that it will be around 1 PM or so. (Assuming everything goes OK on my end up here.)
Guess we're all set on dinner at Outback then. It's on the left side of hwy 441, about a half mile or so after you cross the dead river bridge. (Assuming that you're heading west out of Tavares and into Leesburg, that is.)
Actually, I guess I'll be giving quite a few people a call when I get in town! See you guys in a couple days!
Adam
Shall I be watching the news to see if I hear about a glowing Outback? The laser pointer brigade may not all be there. I know you all will have a great meal, great talks and lots of beams. Cat
Stay tuned here on PL, Cathy... We might get the live broadcast working. If we do, we'll post details here.;)
Hopefully we won't start any fires at the Outback steakhouse. Besides, the "king of pointers" won't be making this event, sadly. (But watch out for him at SELEM this summer!) >:)
Adam
I will be there Saturday. I had to sell my soul (almost). But I have never even seen a projector up close. I cant miss this.
--John