For the curious:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3479/...754ac14f_b.jpg
Printable View
For the curious:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3479/...754ac14f_b.jpg
Bloody hell Ben ...
if it does not fire up .... you could put that in the Tate art gallery and expext to get at least 2.4 millon dollars for it ....
and may be me and smog will come and take turns crapping on it
which will double the price :D
thats a work of art :cool:
all the best ... Karl
It's a beauty indeed. Would love to see pictures of it running with the cover off (and on!). :)
It works perfectly, I just needed the pinout so I could figure out which is the doubler heater and thermistor as well as the birefringent filter heater and thermistor. Now that is all done so it is just a deal of getting it all hooked up which I should be able to do this weekend.
OOOOO DAMN!!! You took it there? http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...pictureid=1092
Nope, that is next on the "Random overpriced things to buy" list
yeah! now you made people dream with that picture!
another pictures with some beams would be the nirvana :D
Hehe, I can do that later, I have it running at ~500mW with no heating on the LBO or Birefringent filter so it is way off optimal. Hopefully I can get it running correctly sometime soon.
I am hoping this will be like the Millinnia where it emits less then 1mW until you get the crystal to like 160 degrees and then shoots up to over 2W.
It lives! 500mW at 35A with no LBO heating
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2555/...2256c20c_b.jpg