ohh pa&* R#%bu@@ that guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by
dsli_jon
Skipp - Not that I know of, but I am sure we will be able to discern that from any gig pix - if we start seeing milk crates and 2x4s and ironing boards, etc :D - remind me to tell you a funny PR 3W MG story some time... :eek:
PS - Uh, I think Marcus needs some re-assurance - he misunderstood these...
..uh, HOW familiar? ;)
- J
im soooooo sorry
that guy omg dont get me started on him that guy is total trash.
ok im dont with that comment, you guys know what I do and more I sure.
I got confused with everything.
dumbass marcus
what a great conversation
Thanks again Dsli jon
What a great conversation sir, thanks for spending hours on the phone.
Your a very impressive person with great idea's
I look forward to future business with you and your company.
Have a great Holiday.
I'll be gone for a few days with more bookings so to everyone have a safe Christmas and New Years.
Your laser friend to the end
Marcus