Fantastic photos there, seems there was a lot more colour the second time round! :)
I'd better progress from my green phase before the next one!
Printable View
Fantastic photos there, seems there was a lot more colour the second time round! :)
I'd better progress from my green phase before the next one!
Thanks to all that turned up, as this was my 1st time at this venue I didn`t know what to expect Rob filled me in on the way there, on some of you guys, but i was totally blown away by the light show thanks to you all for one of the strangest days of my life, and thanks to rob (stanwax) for bringing me along with him.
Ay Up Hoppy!
good to see you have joined and it was a pleasure to bring you - Im really glad you made it this time and you are welcome along in the future too.
Rob
Hey Steve, bet he didn't fill you in on exactly how heavy those boxes were and how the staircase was sooooooo long, did he? :D
I was going through my photos from the meet and i zoomed in on this shot
Check out the DEMONS in this crop
http://relisys.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/...emons-crop.jpg
Demons!
Ste I think you will find thats only smoke ;)
Rob
Oh look I just noticed - ive hit 1000 posts :)
There's some pist off faces in there. Cool LOL >:)
I have an eye for seeing the strange.
wow, what a niceful, successful meeting.
congratulations.
wish one day I can join it and enjoy it with all of you.
cheers from Beijing.
Best regards!
Bridge
Hey, Bridge.
You would be made most welcome at anytime. We would love to have you as a guest :)
Cheers
Jem