Originally Posted by
TheHermit
Okay, so I've got a laser synth pumping out cycloids from harmonic audio waveforms, with raw frequencies, instead of ILD frames, nor an end of frame reference (unless I can manipulate the waveform's index from the audio library) in order to utilize with flyback blanking between frames of an animated sequence. My current workaround is to have ADSR envelopes to collapse a generator's signal, before attacking the next waveform. But, that doesn't affect the intensity (yet).
Anyway, I'm faced with a similar problem of blanking the beam in between images of a sequence. So, why can't an entire blank frame of n number of defined points be inserted in between every differing image of the ild sequence, during the wav to ild conversion process? Doesn't matter what everyone else position is in this debate. It would simply work, right?
Thanks for your feedback and thinking outside the box of the status quo. It's a hermit kind of thing.
😎