Do you know how many shoeboxes fit in the boot of my car...? >:)
(I wish...)
Printable View
Do you know how many shoeboxes fit in the boot of my car...? >:)
(I wish...)
not 100 ;)
Have you got any further with the custom mounting panels? Would be far easier to add one of those into a case than hand cutting the holes.
Not yet... Sorry! :(
There have been many more things pushing in front of them on the priority "to do" list. :(
They will be available at some point; honest! But not for several weeks.
The plan is to make them out of laser cut aluminium and have them anodised black ;)
Ta,
Dan
Introducing Buffy - the internal version of MatIlda
details here
http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...dirtier-sister.
Rob
Please Add me to the list of messaging when payment page is avalible, I would like one or two of these please!
Yeah Dan, have you found the boards again after moving your stuff around from house no.1 to house number 2 ?
Can you bring my stack and AC psu to UKLEM ? yeah.... it's really getting a birthday present feel to it, with all these boards and stuff i will be taking home (Matilda's, ilda breakout stuff... etc...)
Do you also do wrapping paper ? I like mine in Pink wrapping paper ok ?
Ofcourse i have lots of space after unloading all the stroopwafels ;-)
Looking forward to it more and more...
*retardo
Don't worry Dimitri, I've got yours put to one side for the mega-meet :)
I don't have any pink paper; the only wrapping paper I do is "Anti-static Silver"... >:)
aaah that'll do...... perhaps you can put on a purple ribbon or two ?? hahaha