I just stopped by Guitar Center to pickup some spare cables and adapters. They are having a sale for the next few days, if you buy 4 or more LiveWire cables it's 50% off. So instead of paying about $100 my bill came up to $50!
Printable View
Attachment 50481
......................
-Sal
*retardo Yeah, but.... at least it was all "interest free same as cash" debt. And I always accelerate that stuff and pay it off in a few months. The Amazon order was because there is something I have wanted to try for ages and I'm going to do it at SELEM finally but, needed a bunch of these RCA to XLR adapter cords that were like $16 each. It's in the name of experimenting!!!! :rolleyes:
Thanks. Damn, I was hoping it was 10 - 11" deep. My existing breadboard for what I had in mind to go into it is 10".
That actually wasn't my first thought when you mentioned buying a 55 gallon drum of "Personal Lubricant"...
I did read where the guy who invented the game "Cards Against Humanity" sent a drum of the stuff to those militia group members in Oregon who were holed-up in that Federal wildlife reserve over the winter though. Now that's creative!
Adam
I think we should provide an international gesture of goodwill and send one to the UKLEM.